Total Pageviews

Thursday 6 November 2014

INTIMATE WITH WALE GATES

  
Comedian, Event host , Dad , Husband - Wale Gates has been in the game for a while now. and has been consistent and very blunt with his views on political as well as social issues affecting africa and the world.

You can either love him or hate him or be in between, he is going to air his views no matter what.

I had the opportunity to interview him for his fans to get to know more of him.

You can melt butter on those abs!!


1.         Sir, Do you see yourself as a Sex symbol?

Wale Gates: Sex Symbol? Hell No! I'm just an ordinary married guy. My dream of being a sex symbol probably died 6yrs ago when I got married.












2.       What gave you the motivation to work out and taunt girls and guys across continents with your abs?

Wale Gates:  Firstly i started to workout cos I was overweight and I was going through a stressful time in my head. The gym was like a therapist's chair for me. Now its developed into a lifestyle and it's great to chat with people across. About the taunting of girls and guys, well it's their choice to feel taunted I would honestly prefer if people felt motivated than taunted.



3.       How did you meet your lovely wife?

Wale Gates: I met my wife in Unilag in 2003, I went to one of the female halls of residence to see a friend who was her roommate. I told my friend "tell your roommate she's fine and I like her" She replied "Wale! Leave her alone. You're trouble and she's a good girl she doesn't need trouble". long story Short She told her what I said and by January 2004 we started seeing each other I was in my Final year, She was in year 2.








4.        You were born in UK, but which state are you from in Nigeria?

Wale Gates: I was born in East London, but I'm from Ogun State in a town called Ogere I have been there only once.



5.       Whats political appointment in your state can you be offered to make you relocate?

Wale Gates: None.



6.       Which areas will you concentrate on to improve the lives of the people in that state?

Wale Gates:  Education, free quality education. Remember the time when rich and poor kids went to the same schools cos the schools and teachers were very good. Yes! Bring back those days cos I believe Education gives the Poor farmer's son hope that if he does well in School he can one day sit on the same table with a rich man's son.



7.        What prayers do you have for Nigeria?

Wale Gates: The Prayer I have for Nigeria is that we stop praying. We have been praying for too long and working less. If prayer was all you need Prayer Warriors in churches would be the richest people in the church or earth but they're not. I'm not saying don't pray at all but you can be praying while you are working. Great nations aren't built on prayer they are built on hard work.



8.       If you are to choose, who would you vote for amongst these 3 as the next president of the country? former Vp Atiku, Vp Tambuwal or President Jonathan?

Wale Gates: None of these men would bring out the change we need. They're one and the same.



9.       Sir, On a lighter note, do you role play with your lovely wife in the bedroom?

 Wale Gates: Role Play like her the Sexy Police lady and me the Perv prisoner? Nope we just stick to Mummy and daddy.



10.      Can you tell us when your next event is and how to contact you for their events as well as future projects.

Wale Gates: Well Thanks to God 2014 has been a great year, for 2015 my aim is to expand my Wedding MC brand properly across Europe, Just Joking with Wale Gates 2015 my man comedy show and hopefully back on the LWKMD North America comedy tour. 

Thanks for your time.



You can follow Wale Gates on twitter @walegates and Instagram -walegates





 


2 comments:

@omotayo said...

Hmmmm!! quite an interesting interview....dint know him him until now, but i think e's cool.....Lol@ mummy & daddy.....

Anonymous said...

Fine body.fat or slim.still fine