Total Pageviews

Friday 27 April 2012

ESSENTIAL ENHANCERS/PADS










Butt Pads, Enhancers, Bulge enhancer(for men obviously), Breast pads help give your butt, breast or bulge that cushion effect.

Butt pads come in different sizes and shapes.For ladies with frying pan bum like mine or the wide yet chinese looking ones, you can make that dress,skirt or even swimsuit look curvier and fuller.

The breast pads are cool too.Some brassieres come with removable pads or silicone sac.You can get the removable ones and change or stuff as you like.

The butt pads and hip ones feel just like normal undies.You can even wear the two together.Just remove the pads for the hips, insert on your sides after wearing the butt pads.Plus you don't have to worry about your date or colleagues knowing when you hug,because it feels soft and natural.

Two of my cousin's friends sell The Butt and Hip pads at N2000 and N2500 respectively.

Okay, the Bulge Enhancers!,is a front pad that can increase your bulge from 1-2 inches and is as the name suggests, a shocking increase. Some Male models use it during competitions.

Even if you're not a model, say you have a pool party or you are an actor or musician and you have a video to shoot and u're not "packing", you can enhance your looks.

I remember that Bond movie where Daniel Craig came out of the water looking all yummy!...*sigh











12 comments:

Viиicius Silvα said...

check out my blog, and follow me if possible http://blogoficialdovinicius.blogspot.com.br/

Bond girl said...

Nice, I konw know why some ladies look curvier than usual all of a sudden. Wink wink

Unknown said...

@silva ur blog isn't in english.
@bond yes o!..:)

Anonymous said...

I want the Hip pad, where can I get it here in nigeria? Contact is joycelyn4xploits@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Aw, this was a really nice post. In idea I would like to put in writing like this additionally – taking time and actual effort to make a very good article… but what can I say… I procrastinate alot and by no means seem to get something done.

archiri said...

hw do i get d butt pad*wink*agborr@gmail.com dats my email,am waiting

Anonymous said...

Please how do I get it in lagos?

Unknown said...

The butt and hip pads is now available at any underwear/lingerie shop in Nigeria. Thanks.

Anonymous said...

How dod I get thiS bumpad too in lagos..I think I'll prefer ur phone number tho,I really need to get it!!

Anonymous said...

Pls where can I get the butt pad from? I need your contact

Anonymous said...

Can I get your phone number so I can order it plss

Anonymous said...

Can someone pls tell me where to get a butt pad in Lagos..or ikorodu.
...